UDC assists Gas & Electric Utilities with their projects and programs. We provide services required to build, integrate, enhance and implement technology systems and solutions leading the industry.
Our primary mission is to ensure the success of our clients focusing always on customer satisfaction. UDC has a friendly, committed and professional team who support each other and are passionate about what we do. We leverage our experience in helping our clients to build the future of their businesses.
In order to meet our growth objectives, UDC is seeking a full-time Account Manager to support our organization. The selected candidate will report to the Executive Vice President.
What you will do
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of assigned customers, developing new business from existing and prospective clients and actively seeking new opportunities by analyzing account potential. You will initiate, develop and close sales as well as recommend sales strategies. You will collaborate with project team members during work execution, work with the Project Manager to ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives, and communicate both internally and externally regarding any project changes and progress. Servicing your accounts will require extensive travel.
Why you should bring your career to UDC
UDC is a growing organization in technology, recognition and breadth, and we offer outstanding growth opportunities for you. Our culture of teamwork and team building promotes the development of our employees helping you to learn by example and providing opportunities to lead and excel to the next level. We are dedicated to investing in you and encourage a healthy work/life balance. UDC takes pride in offering a high-quality benefits package to all our employees.
Our Benefits at a glance
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Long Term Disability (Employer Paid)
- Basic Term Life and AD&D (Employer Paid)
- Voluntary Term Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance
- 401K & Employer Match
What we look for from you
We are looking for four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Utility service sales and management experience is preferred.
You will also demonstrate:
- Proven AM experience overseeing a project delivery team and successfully working with clients at all levels, including client executives
- Track record of selling services and the ability to successfully lead and orchestrate proposals, sales process and initiatives with the customer and your team
- Understanding of business implications of decisions, orientation to profitability and knowledge of market and competition
- The ability to communicate effectively expressing ideas and thoughts both verbally and in written form and utilizing the appropriate communication methods with the customer and your team
- Gas and electric utilities experience
- GIS and integrations within a utility experience
- Software development and integration services sales experience
- Proven experience in strategic planning, risk management and change management
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills